Tuesday

"An hour spent consulting with Fiona is worth its weight in gold!."
- Julie Strickland, Specialty Cards for You

One on one consulting.
One on one telephone consulting is a kick-start for creative entrepreneurs who are either starting their business or are in a position to take their current business to the next level. Perhaps you are considering developing a product line and taking it to market or need advice on integrating social media into your business or need practical help on how to boost sales and brand awareness. I charge $185 per hour and $150 per hour for subsequent calls.

Before we start a consultation I'll ask you to answer a few questions about your business, your experience and your requirements so that I can get to know a little about you and your goals. Fees are paid by Paypal and are paid in full before each consultation session. I will be responsible for the cost of the phone call. Phone consulting is available to Canadian and US clients only unless otherwise discussed.

Group consulting.
I also offer group consulting. Please contact me for rates.

For all consulting inquiries email me at fiona@fionarichards.com